How A Warm Weather Cleanse Can Actually Be Fun
Yes, I said it: the “C” word and “Fun” in the same sentence. I know what you’re thinking, but hear me out – summer doesn’t have to be all about Rosé and blended Margaritas (although, it’s definitely about that too). But when you’ve had enough Whispering Angel and the tortilla chips are starting to weigh on more than your conscience, maybe it’s time for a quick intermission.
Summer is actually one of my favorite times for a reboot. Here’s why:
1. Wake up earlier and enjoy the good weather. There’s nothing worse than being hungover and stuck inside on a beautiful day, right?! Use your increased energy to take your daytime activities to the next level – run, hike, swim, surf or just chill in the park and read.
2. Produce and fresh ingredients are so good this time of year, which makes eating clean that much tastier. Experiment with summer’s bounty and take some time to try out some new recipes (I have tons for you to choose from).
3. Enjoy a slimmer figure while the weather is still nice. It’s only August, you have a few more months of crop top season.
4. That healthy glow on your skin looks even better sun kissed. A cleanse will help clear your skin, brighten your eyes and give you that “glow” – yes, it exists!
5. Be in the best mood ever. Eating healthy, nutritious meals won’t only make you look great, you will also feel great – happier, less irritable, energized. Pair that with a sunny summer’s day, and you’re feeling f***ing amazing.
6. Fall is going to be busy, relax while you can. Take advantage of summer’s slower pace to rest up for a busy fall and holiday season. You deserve it!
At RASA, when we cleanse we eat. Based on an elimination diet, The RASA Cleanse is a 21-day program that helps you discover the best foods to support your body and lifestyle, while getting rid of toxins and giving yourself a fresh start.
If that’s not enough to win you over, I’m offering 30% off The RASA Cleanse if you sign up during the month of August. Use the code HELLYEAH at checkout, and save your money for a winter holiday.
Want to learn more? Read about it HERE.